(Lots of other stuff here too) – including “goat cans”
- Cuba – End Embargo, Leadership Adv
- Mexico Energy – Renewables, China
- Venezuela – Russia, Latin American Instability, Relations (China Crowd out)
Affs – All zipped here.
- Cuba – End Embargo
- Mexico – Oil (Transboundary Agreement)
Aff – (pre-camp)
Georgetown Debate Institute
Aff – Pre-camp
Jayhawk Debate Institute (Kansas)
- Cuba Embargo – Precamp
- Cuba Hurricanes – SuperHurricanes, Disaster Diplomacy
- Water – Mexico Transboundary water management
- Juarez – Narratives
- TRCC Mexico -Plan: The United States Federal Government should substantially increase its economic engagement with Mexico by increasing more funding through the Mérida Initiative for the “Mexico in Peace” strategy on the condition that Mexico accepts a National Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
- Mexico Microfinance
- Sugar Cane – Cuba Ethanol
Evidence from the MNDI/Classic/7-weeks it not available on the new-fangled “internets”
Border Infrastructure Mexico
Text: The United States federal government should substantially increase its United States – Mexico North American Development Bank border transportation infrastructure investment
Text: The United States federal government should substantially increase its investment in United States – Mexico North American Development Bank transportation infrastructure projects
Text: The United States federal government should substantially increase its border transportation infrastructure projects with Mexico
Test: The United States federal government should substantially increase aid to funding transportation infrastructure around its border with Mexico
- Trade Advantage, TPP, China Balance
- Trade with Competitiveness Bonus
- Relations – Central American Stability
- Nieto Credibility
- Oil Reform -> Mexican Natural gas exports -> the US can’t export Natural gas (which is bad cause of ….)
- Border Security
- NADBANK good – environment
Mexico NACTI (North American Court on Trade and Investment)
The United States federal government should propose the creation of a North American Court on Trade and Investment for the United States and Mexico, staffed by a permanent tribunal with members from both countries, to resolve interstate and investor-state trade disputes under Chapters 11, 14, 19, and 20 of the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Mexican State Collapse
- Relations – Proliferation
Mexico NAIF ( North American Investment Fund)
The United States Federal Government should substantially increase its North American Investment Fund economic engagement toward Mexico.
- Relations – Key to Nieto Reform, Solves Mexican State Collapse
- Immigration – Population Growth is bad…
Plan: The United States federal government should authorize companies to provide services for the development of Cuban offshore oil resources.
- Relations – China Influence Bad
- Environment – Coral Reefs, Oceans
- Cuban Economy – Caribbean Instability, LNG Tanker Explosions
Plan: The United States federal government should eliminate its travel ban to Cuba.
- Economic liberalization – Impacts unknown
- Gradualism – lifting embargo all at once bad
- Constitutionality – Impacts unknown unknowns
- International Law – yep.
Mexico Renewable Energy
The United States Federal Government should provide renewable energy assistance to Mexico through the Border Environmental Cooperation Commission.
- Relations – Climate Coop key to solve Latin American Wars, Terrorism, US Economy
- Global Warming – Mexico key
The United States federal government should assist Venezuela in liberalizing its energy sector.
- “Venezuela” – State collapse, stability (global conflict)
- Latin America Relations – Key to solve “global war,” Proliferation & Climate Change
- China – Chinese influence balancing